We are looking for a company to work with us on a recent tender from a country within the Middle East Region (GCC). We need either a manufacturer who can provide the materials requested below or a contractor in the region who can offer a turn-key solution. We can also provide labor crews, handling any aspect of the project or the entire project itself and can arrange to work out details as necessary in order to secure the project.
The specifications that the manufacturer must meet:
1. ISO 9001 and 14001 certification with minimum 10 years experience in manufacturing of PV modules with UL listing and TUV or equivalent internationally reputed 3rd Party certification.
2. Minimum plant capacity 50 MW/year.
3. Plant location shall be in North America, Europe, Japan or Australia.
4. Must have proven R&D facility.
5. Shall have “Module collection and Recycling Program”, through which the PV modules at the end of their useful life shall be collected and recycled into new products including new solar modules.
A. Product Data – Submit manufacture’s specifications, performance data,installation and maintenance instructions.
B. Provide test certificate from TUV or an internationally reputed third party inspection authority verifying the performance rating at STC (standard testing conditions 25°C cell temperature, 1000 watts per square meter solar irradiance air mass equal to 1.5, and ASTM G173-03 Standard Spectrum).
Photovoltaic Modules, a number of solar modules shall be connected in series and parallel to form a
solar array to give the required parameters. In addition the government has asked for “…a list of recommended consumable parts required for maintenance of the PV Power System for the period of Life cycle of PV System as recommended by the Manufacturers of the various equipment used in the Power System…”
Deadline: May 1, 2011
Please contact me directly for more information. Thank you for your time.
Tony Loup email@example.com