1. I have never met any man and woman who got together and said “let’s have sex and get pregnant so we can have an abortion”… have you?
2. Sex is the most basic, primal, instinct a species can have, and it feels good so people will do it so that our species will continue to exist.
3. States who teach abstinence only have a higher rate of teenage pregnancy.
4. Sometimes doctors may suggest that in order to save the life of the mother the pregnancy needs to be terminated, and that is a decision for a doctor, not a lawyer.
5. If we truly wanted to stop people from having abortions, we would try to stop people from having sex without the intent of getting pregnant. However that is very difficult – isn’t it?
In conclusion.. if you truly wanted to stop people from aborting pregnancy then you would want to stop people from having unwanted pregnancies, which means you must stop them from having sex without the desire to procreate, and if you cannot do that, then your only other choice is to educate people on the consequences of their actions and educate them on how to have safe sex and how to prevent unwanted pregnancies…
It seems pretty simple to me, so how about we channel all that energy into preventing the problem (unwanted pregnancy), and start educating people on personal responsibility…
If you believe in real solutions to real problems, based on real facts, then please feel free to share….